Cambodian (also called Central Khmer) is the official language of Cambodia (Asia).
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code khm.
- Listen to the audio New Testament online in Cambodian Khmer at Talking Bibles International.
Cambodian Bibles to purchase:
- Holy Bible - Khmer Standard Version with thumb index (leather with zipper)
- Holy Bible - Khmer Standard Version with maps (imitation leather)
- Holy Bible - Khmer Standard Version (KHSV) (vinyl cover)
- Holy Bible with maps - Khmer Standard Version (larger print) (vinyl cover with zipper)
- Full Life Study Bible with Concordance, References, Maps (large size - imitation leather)
- Holy Bible - Khmer Standard Version (larger print) (vinyl cover)
- Holy Bible with Thumb Index - Khmer Standard Version (jean cover with zipper)
- Holy Bible in Khmer Old Version (vinyl cover)
- Holy Bible - Khmer Old Version with thumb index (vinyl cover)
- Cambodian Bible - 1983 edition (hardcover)
- Cambodian Khmer Bible (paperback)
Cambodian New Testament:
- BILINGUAL Khmer / English New Testament (paperback)
Khmer Standard Version (KHSV) - English Standard Version (ESV)
- Cambodian New Testament (vinyl cover)
- Cambodian New Testament with maps (large paperback)
- Khmer New Testament (hardcover)
- AUDIO Khmer New Testament - Old Version (Audio CDs)
- The Four Gospels and Acts (Cambodian edition) (paperback)
- Gospel of Matthew (Cambodian edition) (paperback)
- Gospel of Mark (Cambodian edition) (paperback)
- Gospel of John (Cambodian edition) (paperback)
Evangile Selon Jean En Cambodgian
- The Jesus Encyclopedia (hardcover)
The Illustrated Life of Jesus
Cambodian Children's Bibles:
- Illustrated Bible for Children (hardcover)
The Lion Children's Bible - Translated to Khmer (Cambodian)
- New Testament Picture Book in Cambodian (paperback - comic book format)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Khmer (Central). To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
The Four Spiritual Laws gospel tract has been translated into Khmer (Central Cambodian). Download a free pdf or purchase the Print Your Own Gospel Tracts CD from Campus Crusade.
Find Cambodian Gospel Videos, Tracts and Other Resources