Hmong is spoken in China, Laos and other Asian countries.
Over 170,000 people in the USA speak Hmong.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue for the Hmong family tree.
Hmong Bibles online:
- Listen to the audio Hmong (Blue Meo) New Testament online at Talking Bibles International.
- Listen to the Blue Hmong (Njua) New Testament from Faith Comes By Hearing.
Hmong Bibles to purchase:
from American Bible Society:
- The American Bible Society sells editions of the Bible in Blue Hmong and in White Hmong, in imitation leather with references and maps.
Blue Hmong (also known as Njua) - Ethnologue code hnj
- Holy Bible in Blue Hmong
Title: Txuj Moo Zoo Kws Yog Vaajtswv Txujlug.
- Large Print Bible in Blue Hmong
Thuj Moo Zoo Kws Yog Vaajtswv Txujlug
White Hmong (also known as White Miao) - Ethnologue code mww
- Holy Bible in White Hmong (Union Version)
Title: Vajtswv Txojlus - Txoj Moo Zoo Uas Yog
- Holy Bible in White Hmong (hardcover)
Vajtswv Tej Lus Cawm Neeg Txojsia
- Hmong New Testament with Shorter Old Testament (Paperback)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Hmong Daw (White) and Hmong Shuad. You can view it online or order a copy from www.jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
The Four Spiritual Laws gospel tract has been translated into Blue Hmong and White Hmong. Download a free pdf or purchase the Print Your Own Gospel Tracts CD from Campus Crusade.
Find more gospel resources for people who speak Hmong at Ethnic Harvest.