Kazakh (also known as Kazak or Qazaq) is a language of Kazakhstan, (Asia).
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code kaz.
Kazakh Bibles to purchase:
- Kazakh Bible
- Kazakh New Testament with Genesis and Psalms
- Kazakh Psalms of David (paperback)
- Kazakh Proverbs of King Solomon (paperback)
- Kazakh Children's Bible (hardcover) 524 pages
- Can An Educated Kazakh Person Believe in God? Answers for Atheists (paperback)
- The Blessed Way (hardcover)
(Chronological Bible summary)
- Prophets and God's Word (gospel pamphlet)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Kazakh. You can view it online or order a copy from www.jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
Search our site or search the Web: