Kurdish is spoken in Iran, Iraq, Turkey and other countries in the Middle East.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue family tree for Kurdish.
Kurdish Bibles to read online:
- Download the Kurdish Kurmanji audio New Testament from Faith Comes by Hearing.
- The Kurdish New Testament (Sorani dialect) (pdf download) from Biblica.com (formerly the International Bible Society).
- Download the Kurdish New Testament in pdf format from Institute for Biblical Translation.
Kurdish Bibles to purchase:
from American Bible Society:
- Kurdish Four Gospels (paperback)
- Kurdish Bible in Kurmanji dialect, Latin alphabet (hardcover)
KITĘBA PÎROZ (Incil)
- Kurdish Bible - Kurmanji Bible with Ferhengok, Latin alphabet (Paperback)
- Kurdish New Testament - Kurmanji dialect
Peymana Nu Injil
- Kurdish Sorani New Testament (hardcover)
- INCIL (Mizgini) (The Four Gospels in paperback)
- Kurdish Kurmanji Audio New Testament (MP3 CD)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Kurdi. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.