Kyrgyz (also spelled Kirghiz) is a language of Central Asia.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code kir.
Kyrgyz Bibles to Read Online:
Kyrgyz Bibles to purchase:
- Kyrgyz Bible (Kodaj Sozu) (hardcover)
- Kyrgyz Injil New Testament (hardcover)
- Kyrgyz Injil New Testament (paperback)
- Kyrgiz Children's Bible (174 Bible stories, illustrated)
- Kyrgyz Children's Bible (paperback - 68 pages)
- Kyrgyz Children's Bible (hardcover - 104 pages)
- Kyrgyz Children's Bible (hardcover - 248 Bible stories)
Kyrgyz Christian Books
- Kyrgyz Bible Studies (paperback)
- More Than a Carpenter (Kyrgyz transation) by Josh MacDowell (paperback)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Kirghiz. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.