Macedonian is one of the languages of Macedonia (Europe).
The Macedonian Bible was first published in 1990.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code mkd.
- Read the Macedonian Bible online at www.mkbible.net.
Macedonian Bibles to purchase:
- Macedonian Biblija (hardcover)
- Macedonian Psalms of the Bible (leather)
- Macedonian Orthodox Large Print Family Bible (hardcover)
- Macedonian Protestant Large Print Family Bible (hardcover)
Macedonia New Testament (Noviot Zavet):
- Macedonian New Testament (paperback)
Dynamic Translation with Commentary
- Macedonian Pocket New Testament (paperback)
- Macedonian Gospel of Luke and the Book of Acts (paperback)
- Macedonian Gospel of John (paperback)
- Macedonian Orthodox Children's Bible (hardcover)
- Children's Bible (hardcover)
Biblija za malgu star i nov zavet
- Life of Jesus Bible Stories - Zsivotot na Isus (paperback)
- 101 Favorite Stories from the Bible - 101 omilena prikazna od Biblijata (hardcover)
- My First Bible - Mojata prava Biblija (hardcover)
- My Picture Bible - Biblija Po Sliki (hardcover)
- Macedonian Sunday School - Bible Truths (paperback)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Macedonian. You can order a copy from www.jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
The Four Spiritual Laws gospel tract has been translated into Macedonian. Download a free pdf or purchase a CD to Print Your Own Gospel Tracts from Campus Crusade.