Nepali (also called Nepalese) is the official language of Nepal.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code nep.
Bibles to read online:
- Download the Nepali Bible (pdf download) from the Biblica.com (formerly the International Bible Society).
- Read the Nepali Bible online from the World Bible Translation Center.
- Listen to the Nepali New Testament in audio format from Faith Comes By Hearing.
- Free online verse-by-verse commentary for the Nepali Bible.
Nepali Bibles to purchase:
from American Bible Society:
from Biblica.com (formerly International Bible Society):
- Nepali New Testament (paperback)
Nepali New Testament:
- Nepali New Testament - Easy-To-Read Version (paperback)
- Nepali Common Language New Testament (paperback)
- Nepali New Testament - Old Version (Serampore)
- Nepali Large Print New Testament (paperback)
- Nepali Pocket New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs (vinyl)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Nepali. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
The Four Spiritual Laws gospel tract has been translated into Nepali. Download a free pdf or purchase a CD to Print Your Own Gospel Tracts from Campus Crusade.
Thru the Bible, the classic five-year radio Bible study with Dr. J. Vernon McGee, is broadcast daily on the internet in Nepali.