Slovak is a language of Slovakia.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code slk.
Bibles to read online:
- Read the Slovakian Bible online at BibleGateway.com.
- Slovak Bible in searchable text, Real Audio or MP3 formats from Bible Gateway
- Listen to the audio New Testament online in Slovak at Talking Bibles International.
- Slovak Bible
- Free online verse-by-verse commentary for the Slovak Bible.
Slovak Bibles to purchase:
From American Bible Society:
- Slovack Bible - (Slovak Edition) (hardcover)
- Slovak Bible (hardcover)
- Slovack Republic Bible - Rohacek Version (hardcover) Svata Biblia
- Slovack Bible (hardcover)
Slovak New Testament
- Slovak New Testament with Psalms (hardcover)
Pismo Nova zmulva a Zalmy Svate
- Slovak Catholic New Testament with study notes (hardcover)
- Slovak / German Bilingual Gospel of John
Slovak Christian Books
- Slovakian Bible Concordance (hardcover)
- Slovak Edition: How the Bible Came to Us: (hardcover) 48 pages
Ako k nám prisla Biblia
- Slovak Edition: Student Bible Guide (paperback) 32 pages
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Slovak. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
Search our site or search the Web: