Javanese is a language of Indonesia (Java and Bali),
which is also spoken in Suriname (Caribbean).
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue codes jav (Indonesia) and jvn (Suriname).
Javanese Bible online:
- Listen to an audio version of the Javanese New Testament online at AudioScriptures.org.
- Listen to the Javanese New Testament (audio format) from Faith Comes By Hearing in two dialects - Caribbean and Indonesian.
Javanese Bibles to purchase:
From American Bible Society:
- Javanese Bible - Formal Translation (paperback)
- Javanese Bible - Formal Translation (hard cover)
- Suriname Javanese New Testament (paperback)
Kitab Sutyi Prejanjian Anyar ing Basa Jawa Suriname Sing Gampang
- Javanese New Testament (hardback)
Today's Javanese Version - Prejanjian Anyar
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Javanese. You can view it online or order a copy from www.jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.