Tok Pisin Bible
Tok Pisin (also known as Pidgin) is one of three official languages in Papua New Guinea.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code tpi.
Tok Pisin Bibles to read online:
- Tok-Pisin Bible at Crossmap.com/livingstream
- Listen to the Tok Pisin (Pidgin) New Testament in audio format from Faith Comes By Hearing.
Tok Pisin Bibles to purchase:
Tok Pisin Bible:
- Tok Pisin Bible (hardcover)
- Tok Pisin Bible with Deuterocanonical Books (hardcover)
- The Bible in Tok Pisin (paperback)
Tok Pisin New Testament:
- Pidgin (Tok Pisin) New Testament and Psalms (paperback)
Nupela Testamen na ol Sam
- Tok Pisin New Testament (paperback)
- Tok Pisin edition of a Dictionary to the New Testament (paperback)
Diksenari Bilong Nupela Testamen
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Tok Pisin. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
*NOTE: These links open a new window in your browser.
To return to this screen, close the new window.
Return to Bibles in Your Language Homepage