The Afrikaans Bible is available online and in print Bible or New Testament editions, and as a Children's Bible.
Afrikaans is a language of South Africa.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue afr.
Afrikaans Bibles online:
- Search the Afrikaans Bible at Unboundbible.org.
- Read the Afrikaans Bible at bybel.co.za
- Read selections from Romans and the gospels
- Free online verse-by-verse commentary for the Afrikaans Bible.
Afrikaans Bibles to purchase:
- Afrikaans Bible (Hardcover)
Die Bybel: Nuwe Lewende Vertaling - 1991
- Afrikaans Bible (Kindle)
DIE BYBEL: Afrikaans 1983-vertaling
- Hope Again (Afrikaans Edition) by Charles R. Swindoll (Author)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Afrikaans. You can view it online or order a copy from www.jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
The Four Spiritual Laws gospel tract has been translated into Afrikaans. Download a free pdf or purchase the Print Your Own Gospel Tracts CD from Campus Crusade.
The first full Afrikaans Bible (Die Bybel) was published in 1933 and revised in 1953. It is called the Old Version (Ou Vertaling). A new translation (Nuwe Vertaling) called Die Bybel vir Almal was produced in 1983.
Thru the Bible, the classic five-year radio Bible study with Dr. J. Vernon McGee, is broadcast daily on the internet in Afrikaans.